Tuesday, June 13, 2006

because i feel like rambling

i do believe my boss has decided to take me under her wing.  she's always giving me things and today...i was thunderstruck when there on my desk was a bag containing 2 very sexy nightie things.  one was a baby doll satin gown.  the other outfit was a pair of satin shorts with a see through top to match.  she said they were to go with my new body.  and i can pair those with the dangly earrings she gave me..hmm. 

she's the type of woman who has a wicked twinkle in her eye, and i really like that about her.  she and i have a little bit in common!

and she was having a rough day...at noon, we kidnapped her and whisked her to panera bread for chocolate brownies, and boy did she pack 'em away.  three huge brownies - 1 raspberry, 1 caramel and 1 fudge.  i don't know how she ate them all...guess she was overdue for some comfort food.

and it rained all day and will probably rain all night and tomorrow, too.  i'm looking forward to crawling in bed wearing my new nightie and pulling the covers around me and enjoying it all. 

ahhhhh, some things are meant to be indulged in.

 

No comments: